- Chateau Fieuzal, 1995 Pessac Leognan
- Rauzan Segla, 1998 Margaux 2 Cru Classe
- Gran Puy Lacoste, 1994 Pauliac 5 Cru Classe
- Pontet Canet, 1996, Pauliac 5 Cru Classe
- Ducru Beaucaillou, 1999 Saint Julien 2 Cru Classe
All wines carefully selected by our host Claus Oxholm, and aquired from previous jobs in the late 90'ties. The youngest wine had 11 years in the bottle, and all wines were perfectly mature. Here are a few scribled notes from a delightfull tasting:
Fieuzal. Slightly bretty with great dry aftertaste held in minutes. My favorite
Rauzan. Soft Bordeaux style, velvet egdes. More leather, coffee, black currant.
Gran Puy-Lacoste. Powerfull bouquet of leather and vanilla, intense yet tight wine
Pontet-Canet. Powerfull oppulent with clear notes of Liquirice.
Ducru Beaucaillou. Darker berries (than the previous), still complex nuances, and clear notes of menthol and mint.